General Conditions of Use of the website hospitalite.sportfive.com
Phone +33 1 74 31 71 24Be called
- – Editor:Lagardère Sports S.A.S. (« Lagardère Sports »)
Simplified joint stock company (Société par actions simplifiée)
Share capital: 160,322,673.52 euros
Nanterre Trade Register No. 873 803 456
16-18 rue du Dôme
Tel : +33 (0)1 74 31 71 24– Creator:Ultranoir142 avenue Daumesnil75012 ParisFrance1. General Use– Hosting :
Simplified joint stock company (Société par actions simplifiée)
Nanterre Trade Register No. 411 393 218
150, rue Galliéni
Tel: +33 (0)1 46 84 11 11
The https://fr-hospitalite.lagardere-se.com/en/ website (the « Website ») is the official website of the corporate Hospitality department of Lagardère Sports. The purpose of these terms and conditions of use is to inform users of the conditions under which they may access the Website and use data appearing thereon.
2. The sections of the Website
2.1 When you visit the Website, Lagardère Sports give you access to various sections. Access to and use of these sections are subject to the provisions of these terms and general conditions of use.
2.2 The “Contact us” section
In the “Contact us” section, you can fill the call back request form if you want to get more information about our activity and/or services, present your brand and/or activity and/or for any other question.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 Copyright or « droit d’auteur »
All pages from the Website, including the data to which Lagardère Sports enables access on the Website, may fall under the protection of copyright laws and regulations and are owned by Lagardère Sports and/or its digital content providers. Therefore, any reproduction and/or display and/or distribution, in whole or in part, of such pages and data is prohibited, unless express prior written consent is provided by Lagardère Sports. For any reproduction for which Lagardère Sports provides prior written consent, the notice « Copyright Lagardère Sports / Droits réservés Lagardère Sports », or any other notice requested by Lagardère Sports, shall be visible on each copy of the reproduction. All applicable copyright shall remain owned by the copyright owner.
No reproduction of trademarks on the Website may be construed as an implicit or explicit granting of a licence or of any other prior consent of use of such trademarks, unless specific, prior written consent has been provided by Lagardère Sports and/or a concerned third party. Therefore, any unauthorised use of trademarks cited on the Website without express prior written consent from Lagardère Sports and/or a third party is strictly forbidden.
Lagardère Sports and/or third parties will take any appropriate legal action to enforce and protect their trademarks rights and more generally their intellectual property rights.
3.3 Images/Photography Credit
All photographs reproduced on the Website are part of data owned by Lagardère Sports and/or its content providers and submitted to the provisions of article 3.1 above.
Images / Photography Credits : DPPI Press / Tennis Magazine / AFP / Getty Images / Shutterstock / J. Gouvernet / S.Pondruel / Y.A. Bertrand / Reuters / MaxPPP / ©Stade de France® - Macary, Zublena and Regembal, Costantini – Architectural Photographer, ADAGP – Paris 2014 - Photographer : F.Foucha.
4. Data Protection / privacy
4.1 Processing of personal dat
The data entered in the call back request form will be collected and processed by Lagardère Sports (which is responsible for data processing) in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations, particularly the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) dated 6 January 1978, and the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”), both as amended from time to time.
In each case, a legal notice relating to the processing of personal data, specifying the duration of retention of data and the address to which a user may send correspondence to exercise the rights described at article 4.4 below, appears on the page with the corresponding form.
4.2 Lagardère Sports’ pledge
Lagardère Sports confirms that the personal data you input into the Website shall not be processed for any purpose other than that you originally intended.
Lagardère Sports will not transfer this data to third parties (other than for hosting purposes, where necessary) and will ensure the confidentiality of the data collected.
4.3 Hosting of the data
The data that you provide via the « Contact us » section is hosted and stored on servers maintained by Prosodie. You may contact Prosodie by post at 150 rue Galliéni, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France. Alternatively, you may contact Lagardère Sports at the addresses indicated under article 4.4 below.
4.4 Your rights
In accordance with articles 38 to 40 of French Data Protection Act (as amended) and articles 15 and following of the GDPR, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your personal data. You may oppose the processing of data that you have provided at any time, free of charge and without need for justification.
All the above-mentioned rights may be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address:
16-18 rue du Dôme
In general, any question relating to the protection of personal data collected through the Website may be addressed to the above address.
5.1 Usage monitoring
Please note that all visits to our Website are monitored. Any use of our Website is recorded. We reserve the right to use the resulting information for statistical purposes only in order to ensure a seamless service. No data of a personal nature which might identify you, the user, is collected as part of this monitoring and recording. Please refrain from using our Website if you do not wish to have your usage monitored.
5.2 Configuration of cookies
5.2.1 Certain features or sections of the Website sometimes require the creation of cookies. A cookie is a text file deposited when you visit a website. Its aim is to collect information relevant to your browsing and send suitable services to your computer, mobile or tablet. These cookies are activated by our server upon each use of the Website and are not stored on your computer, which guarantees your anonymity.
They only record information about your settings (search agent, etc.). No personal or identifying data is collected by Lagardère Sports during this registration process.
5.2.2 You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software by configuring your computer as follows :
– if you are using the Internet Explorer 6 browser (Microsoft):
Click on “Tool”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and set your preferred cookie management options;
– if you are using previous or later versions of Internet Explorer or if you are using another browser (such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.), please refer to the corresponding help files or user manuals.
However, we highlight that in this case you may not have access to all functionalities on our Website.
5.3 Google Analytics
5.3.1 Our Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" allowing us to track and analyse the pages of the Website you use.
This data processing is conducted as it is necessary for the purpose of enabling us to better understand how you use our Website to improve the presentation of our business and marketing activities, with a view to improving the customer experience for you and other users. Such purpose constitutes a legitimate interest (as such term is defined under the GDPR).
Google Analytics cookies provide us with the following personal information: the IP address, geographical location, device information (such as your hardware model, mobile network information, unique device identifiers), browser type, referral source, length of visit to the Website, number of page views, the search queries you make on the Website and similar information.
The information about your use of our Website generated by the Google Analytics cookie is usually transmitted to a Google Inc. server in the United States and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google Inc. within one or several member states of the European Union.
On our behalf, Google Analytics will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website, to compile reports on the Website’s activity and to provide us with other services related to the Website’s activity and internet usage.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google group data.
5.3.2 You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software as explained at article 5.2 above.
You may also prevent the cookie-generated date at which you interacted with the Website (including the IP address) from being transmitted to and processed by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
5.4 Google Ads (previously Google AdWords)
5.4.1 Our Website uses Google Ads, an analytics service as well as a conversion tracking and remarketing tool provided by Google as part of Google Ads. The operating company of Google Ads is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Ads installs a conversion tracking cookie on the computer's hard drive when the user clicks on an ad inserted by Google.
The information collected through these cookies is used to generate statistics for Google Ads customers who use conversion tracking. These statistics give us the total number of users who clicked on the ad published by Google and accessed a site with a conversion tracking tag. However, these cookies do not identify the person concerned.
Personal information, such as websites visited by the user, is recorded via the conversion tracking cookie. For each visit on our Website, personal data including an IP address is therefore transmitted to Google in the United States, stored and possibly disclosed to a third-party.
5.4.2 You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software as explained at article 5.2 above.
5.5 Social Plugins
5.5.1 Our Website uses social plugins (« plugins ») of the twitter.com social network, which is operated by Twitter Inc. - 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107, USA (« Twitter »). The plugins are marked with a Twitter logo.
When the Website user calls a web page of the Website containing such a plugin, the browser establishes a direct connection with the Twitter servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Twitter directly to the browser and embedded by it into the Website. By integrating the plugins, Twitter receives the information that the Website user has accessed the corresponding page of the Website. If the Website user is logged in to Twitter, Twitter can assign the visit to the user’s Twitter account. If the Website user interacts with the plugins, for example, presses the "Like" button or leaves a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the user’s browser directly to Twitter and stored there.
If you do not want Twitter to collect data about your visit on this website, please log out of Twitter before visiting this Website.
We have also integrated the social media buttons of the following companies on our Website:
- Instagram, Inc. - 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA;
- Facebook Inc. - 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; and
- LinkedIn Corp. - 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Instagram Inc. :
- Facebook Inc: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy and https://www.facebook.com/settings;
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
6.1 Lagardère Sports hereby disclaims liability for any misuse or illicit use or exploitation of any or all of the content of the Website.
Lagardère Sports and/or any third parties who took part in creating the Website hereby disclaim any liability towards any user of this Website or other third party for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website or of any other website that is linked to the Website via hyperlinks, such as loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, loss of software programs or other data contained in the data management or processing system of the user, or other damage, even if Lagardère Sports is expressly informed of the fact that such damage is possible. Users who link to any external website via the Website do so at their own exclusive risk.
Lagardère Sports does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, timeliness, order or exhaustiveness of the information or documents featuring on the Website, and is not under any obligation to update this information or documents
6.3 The content of any information that is transmitted to Lagardère Sports by users of the Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and free of any rights. Lagardère Sports shall be entitled to freely use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that are transmitted to it for any and all useful purposes without any restriction; in particular, Lagardère Sports shall be entitled to reproduce and disclose them to any third parties.
6.4 The contents of the pages of this Website are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer for sale, a prospectus or other offer to purchase securities of Lagardère Sports and its subsidiaries. No duly empowered authority has confirmed the accuracy of the information featuring on this Website or pronounced itself as to its satisfactory nature. The information has not been checked in any way whatsoever. The fact of including the data featuring on this Website shall not imply that it is accurate.
7. Modifications of the Website and of its terms and conditions of use
The information that is contained in the Website is not contractually or in any way legally binding and Lagardère Sports may alter the contents of the Website as well as of these terms and conditions of use from time to time without notice. Any modifications that are made shall be binding upon you and we therefore recommend that you access the Website regularly in order to ascertain the terms and conditions of use that are currently in force.
8. Applicable Law
The Website and these terms and conditions of use are governed by French law.
We are the data controller which means we decide how your information is used and protected. We take your privacy and our responsibility to protect your information seriously.
· Who we are
· What information we collect about you
· How we use your information
· Who can see your information
· When we share your information
· How we look after your information
· How long we keep your information
· International transfers of your information
· Your rights and choicesWHO WE ARELagardère Sports S.A.S is a company registered in Nanterre (France) under company number 873 803 456. This company is affiliated with the group of companies Lagardère Sports and Entertainment.
You can contact us as follow:
Lagardère Sports, Direction commerciale, 16-18 rue du Dôme, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Email : email@example.comWHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUThe information you provide to us might include: your name, first name, email address, phone number and possibly your company name, your job position, etc. Your information includes anything which identifies you. For instance, if you write us via the call back request form under the “Contact ss” section on our websitehttps://fr-hospitalite.lagardere-se.com/(the « Website ») we will receive personal data information mentioned hereto.
We will not ask you to provide us with any sensitive information such as details about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, health, sexual life or orientation.
We collect your information when you:
· interact or correspond with us by post, phone, SMS, email or via the Website;
· attend events we hold or interact with us in person;
· subscribe to our mailing lists;
· enter into a contract with us; and
· order tickets or other products from our Website
Information about how you use our Website:
We will also collect certain information about how you use our Website and the devices that you use to access them. This includes your IP address, geographical location, device information (such as your hardware model, mobile network information, unique device identifiers, etc.), browser type, referral source, length of visit to the Website, number of page views, the search queries you make on the Website and similar information. This information is collected by Google Analytics on our behalf using cookies.
Our Website may include links to third party websites and plugins. For instance, our Website use social plugins from the social media platform, currently:
· Twitter.com operated by Twitter Inc. – 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107, USA
· Instagram.com operated by Facebook Inc. – 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ;
· Facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc. – 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; and
· LinkedIn.com operated by LinkedIn Corp.- 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By clicking on those links or enabling these connections you may allow third parties to collect or share your information. We do not control these websites and therefore decline any responsibility for their content and in particular we are not responsible for their content, in particular their privacy policies. Please ensure that you read the privacy policies on any such external websites.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe use your information lawfully. We do not sell your information to third parties. However, we may share your information as set out in the section ‘When we share your information’. The details of how we use your information and the legal bases for our use are set out below.
When we have your consent to contact you, we may use your information to:
· keep in contact with you and provide you with marketing communications about our news and events;
· tell you about new Website features or services;
· send you newsletters; and
· share your information with affiliates so that they can contact you and offer you services that may be of interest to you (for more information, see section ‘When we share your information’).
We will use your information to carry out our contract with you to process your requests to purchase our tickets or our products from our Website.
We will sometimes use your information on the basis of our ‘legitimate business interests’ (our “legitimate interest”). This means, for example, our legitimate interest in conducting and managing our business.
Where we use your information for our legitimate interests, we make sure that we take into account any potential impact that such use may have on you. Our legitimate interests do not automatically override yours and we will not use your information if we believe your interests should override ours unless we have other grounds to do so (such as your consent or a legal obligation). If you have any concerns about our processing you have rights and choices which include the right to object or rectify (please see the section headed ‘Your rights and choices’).
We may use your information for the purposes listed below on the basis of our legitimate interests:
· to respond to a request that you have sent to us directly or via the « Contact us » section;
· to send you newsletters to keep you updated about services or products you have already bought or showed interest in and to manage the database of newsletters subscribers;
· to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general engagement with our Website in providing the right kind of products and services to our Website users;
· to operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation;
· to enable us to comply with our policies and procedures and enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees;
· to analyse your use of our websites and your responses to our communications;
· to personalise, enhance, modify or otherwise improve the services and/or communications that we provide to you;
· to detect and prevent fraud and unauthorized access or illegal activity; and
. to improve security and optimisation of our network sites and services including trouble shooting, testing and software development and support.WHO CAN SEE YOUR INFORMATIONYour information may be processed by our staff or by the staff of third parties we work with to deliver our business. Processing can mean any activity that involves the use of information about someone that can identify them. All uses, for example, obtaining, recording, storing, disclosing, organising, retrieving, deleting and destroying are types of data processing. We take measures to ensure that third parties processing your information on our behalf are acting lawfully in accordance with our instructions and are subject to appropriate confidentiality requirements. We also have adequate technical and organisational safeguards in place in our company and with third party processors to protect your information.
Third party processors of your information include:
· our Website hosts and operators, IT support providers, database operators, site analytics providers and soft developers;
· our marketing or publicity services providers;
· our financial services and payment service provider; and
· our auditors, technical consultants and legal advisors.WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATIONWe share your information within the companies that make up the Lagardère Sports and Entertainment group of companies as well as with our parent company and its own parent company. Where we share your information outside our group of companies, you will be asked to consent to a third party sharing your information and if you choose to give your permission any interaction you have with the third party is governed by their privacy terms. The third party becomes a joint data controller of your information with us. This means that the third party can make decisions about how to use your information. Before we share your information we require third parties to enter into a data sharing agreement which stipulates that they must maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorised access, processing or use.
We will share your information with the following third parties:
· selected marketing partners;
· any prospective seller or buyer of businesses or assets, only in the event that we decide to acquire, transfer or sell any business or assets; and
· any other third parties (including legal or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies) where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law or where we have a legal obligation to do so.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATIONWe look for opportunities to minimise the amount of personal information we hold about you. Where appropriate we anonymise and pseudonymise your information. We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use, such as:
· ensuring the physical security of our offices or other sites;
· ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption;
· maintaining a data protection policy for, and delivering data protection training to, our employees; and
· limiting access to your personal information to those in our company who need to use it in the course of their work.HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATIONWe will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our legitimate interests (such as responding to correspondence, exercising our legal rights, etc.).
We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. For instance:
· we archive our email and paper correspondence regularly and destroy unnecessary information;
· we operate a best practice email retention policy requiring password-protected folders and departmental shared drives to provide restricted access to information;
· deleted emails are auto-deleted periodically;
· we conduct regular access reviews to keep access profiles and policies up to date;
· we conduct periodic review and purge cycles of documents in accordance with our document retention policy; and
· by entering into the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses with the provider which give personal data the same protection it has in the EEA; and
· where the provider is in the United States, the EU-US Privacy Shield if the provider is part of the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, or Binding Corporate Rules when applicable.
Please contact us if you would like additional information on the specific means used by us when transferring your personal data outside of the EEA.YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICESYou have different rights, and in particular a right of access, rectification, and objection to the processing of your information as well as the right to portability.
Your right to object:
You have the right to object to our using your information for direct marketing purposes on the basis of our legitimate interests (refer to section ‘How we use your information’ above to see when we are relying on our legitimate interests). If you want to do this you can contact us using the details in the section ‘Who we are’.
Your right to withdraw consent:
The right to withdraw your consent for our use of your information in reliance upon your consent (refer to section ‘How we use your information’ to see when we are relying on your consent), which you can do by contacting us using any of the details in the section ‘Who we are’.
Your other rights and choices:
You also have other choices and rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
· the right to request access to the information that we hold about you to check that we are acting lawfully;
· the right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format or in another format of your choice;
· the right to request that we transfer your information to another service provider in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
· the right to ask us to correct information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
· the right to ask us, in certain circumstances, to delete information we hold about you; and
· the right to ask us, in certain circumstances, to restrict processing of your information.
You may exercise your rights and choices by contacting us using the details above in the ‘Who we are’ section.
Your right to complain:
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unhappy about the way your information is used. We hope we will be able to resolve any problems or issues you may have.