Your VIP public relations in Roland GarrosEnjoy a VIP day at Roland Garros and maximize your public relations. To follow the event from the best seats and enjoy gourmet cooking and impeccable service, Lagardère Sports offers you several VIP packages.
Organized by the French Tennis Federation (FFT), the Roland Garros Tournament takes place on the last week of May and the first week of June. It is one of the four Grand Slam tournaments, the second in the calendar after the Australian Open in January. Then the Wimbledon Tournament, from last week of June to first week of July, and finally the US Open in August.
With over 460,000 spectators came to celebrate tennis each year, Roland Garros, the only Grand Slam on clay court, is an unavoidable event of tennis since its inception in 1925.
Due to the slow surface and five-set matches without a tiebreak in the final set, Roland Garros is considered as the toughest tennis tournament and physically challenging.
réserver maintenantPhone +33 (0) 1 74 31 71 24Be called
Live the tournament atmosphere in "La Tribune"Enjoy a private room located in the heart of the Stadium, under the Philippe Chatrier Court:
· Champagne aperitif and the official tournament magazine await you from 11am
· Your gourmet lunch and your open bar are provided throughout the day
· A welcome by hostesses coordinating the delivery of your wristbands and match tickets
· Your practical information transmitted upstream
· Your gift scratched Roland Garros
Enjoy great seats on Philippe Chatrier Court:
· Your seats in 1st category in Henri Cochet Tribune
Book NowPhone +33 (0) 1 74 31 71 24Be called